KERALA LOTTERY CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR BUMPER 2013-2014 BR-35th PRIZE STRUCTURE AND RULES
(Vide Order No.S1/11899/13/DSL Dated :22.10.2013)
Prize highlights of Christmas(Xmas) New Year Bumper 2013-2014 , (1st prize 5 CRORE, 2ND 1 CRORE, 3RD 5 NO OF 10 LAKH RUPEES , 4 TH 5 NUMBER 0F 5 LAKH RUPEES)
The prize structure and rules for XMAS NEW YEAR bumper is out and the ticket sales is already started from 16th NOVEMBER 2013 (16-11-2013) and the draw will be conducted on 16-01-2013. The draw is to produce 2 crorepathies in a day . ie ist prize winner with 5 crore and second prize winner with 1 crore.
As of now Let us discuss the main important structural details and rules regarding pooja bumper 2013
Ticket sales of christmas New-year bumper 2013 has been started on 16th NOVEMBER 2013 (16-11-2013) (the day POOJA bumper 2013 draw was made) and its Draw will be conducted on 16th JANUARY 2014 WEDNESDAY at 2.30 pm and result will be published the same day at 4.00pm.
TICKETS IN FIVE SERIES (XM,XO,XR,XS,XT)
- The price of each ticket is Rs 200/-
- Total tickets printing for sale : 30 lakh tickets.
- date of draw : 16-01-2014 (16th JANUARY 2014)
The ticket will be printed in 5 Series in total up to 30 lakhs tickets will be printed on need basis time to time till the draw date
Details of Prizes
- 1st Prize Rs 5 crore (5 കോടി രൂപ ) 1 Nos (ഒരാള്ക്ക്)
- Conslation prize (rs 1 lakh each for all having same first prize number but different series ( 4 nos))
- 2nd Prize Rs 1 crore (1 കോടി രൂപ ) 1 Nos (ഒരാള്ക്ക്)
- 3rd Prize 10 lakh rupees (One prize from each series. total 5 prizes) No of prizes (5 nos).
- 4th Prize 5 lakh rupees (One prize from each series. total 5 prizes) No of prizes (5 nos).
- 5th Prize 1 lakh rupees (last 5 digits drawn once) (up to 30 nos if 30 lakh tickets sold)
- 6th Prize Rs 10000/- (for last four digits drawn 4 times). No of prizes = 1200 if 30 lakh tickets sold.
- 7th prize Rs 5000/- (for last four digits drawn 30 times). No of prizes=9000 if 30 lakhs sold.
- 8th prize Rs 1000/- ( for last four digits drawn 30 times) No of prizes=9000 if 30 lakh tickets printed.
- 9th Prize Rs 500/- (for last for digits drawn 50 times) No of prizes=15000 if 30 lakh ticket printed.
- for 6th,7th,8th and 9th prizes, 10% of the prize amount will be paid to the agent who sold the prize ticket to the winner from the governement fund. which means the prize winner will get full amount as prize and the 10% will be given by the department.
- 1st prize to 5th prize including the conslation prize 1 lakhs, agent will get 10% of the prize amount as agents commission from the prize money. so for illustration say Mr BABU wins the 1st prize of 5 crore for the ticket he baught from a lottery agent named Anil, then 10% of the 5 crore ie 50 lakh rupee will be deducted from the 5 crore and it will be given to the agent Anil, so winner Babu only get 4 crore and 50 lakh as prize.
How to claim winning prize ticket.
- Prize winning tickets should be surrendered within 30 days from the data of draw
- Prizes up to and including 1 lakh and excluding gift prizes like gold, car etc can be claimed from any district lottery office.
- Prizes above 1 lakh and the gifts like gold, car etc can be claimed from the Directorate office(Head office) at Trivandrum.
- So in case of this bumper lottery from 1st prize to 4th prize tickets should be surrendered to the Directorate of state lotteries either by person or though Nationalised, Scheduled or Co-Operative banks. The prize winning ticket should be surrendered to the bank with all the necessary documents, if necessary. The bank should submit the claim to the Director of State Lotteries
- Agents are allowed but not forced to collect the genuine prize tickets from winner upto 5000. so genuine prizes up to 5000 you can submit to the agent if he is willing and collect the money and may not need to come to office.
- For the latest rules and for the list of documents to be submitted with your claim, please visit the official link http://lotteries.kerala.gov.in/index.php/prize
Income tax for kerala lottery winning prize
- For prize money more than Rs. 5000, income tax at prevailing rate will be deducted and credited into the central government account. As of now, an Income tax of 30% will be deducted for all the prize winning claims exceeding Rs. 5000/-
- The tax will be deducted from the prize amount, In case of gift no tax will be deducted from the gift and the tax amount will be paid by the department.
- For example if you won 1lakh rupees, you will get 0nly 7000 and 30000 will be deducted as tax which is 30% of the total prize amount. If agent’s prize also deducting from prize amount you will only get 60000 finally after deducting 10% agents prize. If you won gift say 20 sovereign, you will get ful 20 sovereign, the tax will be paid by the department.
- For the agents prize claims an amount equivalent to 10% of the claim will be deducted as income tax.
- Presently no surcharge or educational cess is deducted as per the Income Tax rules.
** Prize winning tickets above Rs.1 Lakh and upto Rs.20 Lakhs shall be passed for payment by the Deputy Director(Prize) and that above 20 lakhs by the Director.
Importance of Barcode and secret code in the kerala lottery ticket.
- In your ticket there will be two barcodes one for the 'ticket number' and the other the 'secret code'. you should not tamper both of these barcodes since these are essential for eazily checking the genuinity of the kerala lottery ticket.For each ticket there is one and only secret code. so once you know that your ticket won a prize you should never reveal the secret code.
- Also if you tamper these barcodes the computer will not read the barcodes and cannot check the genuinity this may lead to invaldating of your claim itself. so keep the ticket safe till the result announced and if prize won, till the ticket is submitted for prize claim.
- For more details regarding the lottery ticket structure and importance please visit structure of a kerala lottery ticket
Search This Web Site
Summary Of Lottery Results Available
- AKSHAYA LOTTERY Results(138 Nos)
- BHAGYANIDHI LOTTERY Results(137 Nos)
- VISHU BUMPER- 2012 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- DHANASREE LOTTERY Results(139 Nos)
- KARUNYA LOTTERY Results(138 Nos)
- PRATHEEKSHA LOTTERY Results(103 Nos)
- POURNAMI LOTTERY Results(136 Nos)
- WIN-WIN LOTTERY Results(138 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER 2012 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2012 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2012 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR BUMPER FOR JAWAN 2012-2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- SUMMER BUMPER 2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- VISHU BUMPER 2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER 2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR BUMPER 2013-2014 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- SUMMER BUMPER 2014 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- KARUNYA PLUS LOTTERY Results(33 Nos)
- VISHU BUMPER 2014 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER-2014 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2014 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2014 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)