KERALA LOTTERY POOJA BUMPER 2013 BR-34 PRIZE STRUCTURE AND RULES
(Vide Order No.S1/9833/13/DSL Dated :21.08.2013)
Highlight : Pooja Bumper 2014 (BR-40th) ResultNEWPooja Bumper 2014 BR-40th Kerala lottery Result
NEWPOOJA Bumper 2013 BR-34th lottery Result (Drawn on 16-11-2013 )
The prize structure and rules for pooja bumper is out and the ticket sales is already started from 19-09-2013 and the pooja bumper 2013 draw will be conducted on 16-11-2013.
As of now Let us discuss the main important structural details and rules regarding pooja bumper 2013
Ticket sales of pooja bumper 2013 started on 19th SEPTEMBER 2013 (the day thiruvonam bumper 2013 draw was made) and its Draw will be conducted on 16th NOVEMBER 2013 saturday at 2.30 pm and result will be published the same day at 4.00pm.
TICKETS IN FIVE SERIES (NA,VA,RA,TH,RI)
- The price of each ticket is Rs 100/-
- Total tickets printing for sale : 30 lakh tickets.
- date of draw : 16-11-2013 (16th november 2013)
The ticket will be printed in 5 Series in total up to 30 lakhs tickets will be printed on need basis time to time till the draw date
- 1st Prize Rs 2 crore (2 കോടി) 1 Nos (ഒരാള്ക്ക്)
- Conslation prize (rs 1 lakh each for all having same first prize number but different series ( 4 nos))
- 2nd Prize 20 SOVEREIGN ( 20 പവന് തങ്കം) 5 nos (5 പേര്ക്ക്)
- 3rd Prize 1 lakh (for last five digits drawn once) No of prizes (Up to 30).
- 4th Prize Rs 10000/- (for last four digits drawn 2 times); No of prizes up to (600 if 30 lakhs tickets sold).
- 5th Prize Rs 5000/- (for last four digits drawn 12 times). No of prizes up to (3600 if 30 lakhs tickets sold).
- 6th Prize Rs 2000/- (for last four digits drawn 15 times). No of prizes = 4500 if 30 lakh tickets sold.
- 7th prize Rs 1000/- (for last four digits drawn 25 times). No of prizes=7500 if 30 lakhs sold.
- 8th prize Rs 500/- ( for last four digits drawn 35 times) No of prizes=10500 if 30 lakh tickets printed.
- 9th Prize Rs 200/- (for last for digits drawn 50 times) No of prizes=15000 if 30 lakh ticket printed.
- (For prize 1st & 3rd prize and consolation prize) 10% of the prize amount will be deducted from the winning prize amount and it will be given to the agent who sold the winning ticket. i.e if u won a prize of 1 lakh rupees then the agent from whom you bought the ticket say, mr babu. So babu will get rs 10000(10% of 1 lakh) and you, the winner will get rs 90000.
- Rs 56 thousand from government fund will be given to agent in case of the second prize ie in case of 20 sovereign. i.e if you won 20 sovereign for the ticket purchased from agent named say mr babu, then you will get 20 sovereign and agent babu will get rs 50 thousand rs from the department.
- For all other prizes except the 9th prize (4th,5th,6th,7th and 8th) 10% of the prize will be given for agent from government fund. So winner will get full amount and agent will get 10% of it from government fund.
- For the 9th prize of 200 rs , 20% of the prize will be given for agent from government fund. So winner will get full amount and agent will get 10% of it from government fund ie for one 200 rupee prize agent will get 40 rupee from department, a very good change from the view of agents
How to claim winning prize ticket.
- Prizes up to and including 1 lakh and excluding gift prizes like gold, car etc can be claimed from any district lottery office.
- Prizes above 1 lakh and the gifts like gold, car etc can be claimed from the Directorate office(Head office) at Trivandrum.
- Prize amount can also be claimed through Nationalised, Scheduled or Co-Operative banks. The prize winning ticket should be surrendered to the bank with all the necessary documents, if necessary. The bank should submit the claim to the Director of State Lotteries
- For the latest rules and for the list of documents to be submitted with your claim, please visit the official link http://lotteries.kerala.gov.in/index.php/prize
Income tax for kerala lottery winning prize
- For prize money more than Rs. 5000, income tax at prevailing rate will be deducted and credited into the central government account. As of now, an Income tax of 30% will be deducted for all the prize winning claims exceeding Rs. 5000/-
- The tax will be deducted from the prize amount, In case of gift no tax will be deducted from the gift and the tax amount will be paid by the department.
- For example if you won 1lakh rupees, you will get 0nly 7000 and 30000 will be deducted as tax which is 30% of the total prize amount. If agent’s prize also deducting from prize amount you will only get 60000 finally after deducting 10% agents prize. If you won gift say 20 sovereign, you will get ful 20 sovereign, the tax will be paid by the department.
- For the agents prize claims an amount equivalent to 10% of the claim will be deducted as income tax.
- Presently no surcharge or educational cess is deducted as per the Income Tax rules.
** Prize winning tickets above Rs.1 Lakh and upto Rs.20 Lakhs shall be passed for payment by the Deputy Director(Prize) and that above 20 lakhs by the Director.
Importance of Barcode and secret code in the kerala lottery ticket.
- In your ticket there will be two barcodes one for the 'ticket number' and the other the 'secret code'. you should not tamper both of these barcodes since these are essential for eazily checking the genuinity of the kerala lottery ticket.For each ticket there is one and only secret code. so once you know that your ticket won a prize you should never reveal the secret code.
- Also if you tamper these barcodes the computer will not read the barcodes and cannot check the genuinity this may lead to invaldating of your claim itself. so keep the ticket safe till the result announced and if prize won, till the ticket is submitted for prize claim.
- For more details regarding the lottery ticket structure and importance please visit structure of a kerala lottery ticket
Search This Web Site
Summary Of Lottery Results Available
- AKSHAYA LOTTERY Results(220 Nos)
- BHAGYANIDHI LOTTERY Results(217 Nos)
- VISHU BUMPER- 2012 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- DHANASREE LOTTERY Results(212 Nos)
- KARUNYA LOTTERY Results(217 Nos)
- PRATHEEKSHA LOTTERY Results(103 Nos)
- POURNAMI LOTTERY Results(217 Nos)
- WIN-WIN LOTTERY Results(219 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER 2012 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2012 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2012 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR BUMPER FOR JAWAN 2012-2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- SUMMER BUMPER 2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- VISHU BUMPER 2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER 2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR BUMPER 2013-2014 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- SUMMER BUMPER 2014 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- KARUNYA PLUS LOTTERY Results(115 Nos)
- VISHU BUMPER 2014 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER-2014 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2014 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2014 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- X'MAS NEW YEAR BUMER 2014-2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- SUMMER BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- VISHU BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR BUMPER 2015-2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- SUMMER BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- STHREE SHAKTHI LOTTERY Results(8 Nos)
- VISHU BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)