Thiruvonam Bumper 2013 BR-33rd Lottery -prize structure and details
Thiruvonam Bumper 2013 BR-33 Lottery tickets are out and the Draw will be held after thiruonam on 19-09-2013 (19th 0f September 2013). The ticket sales of this lottery is starting today ie 02-07-2013.
THIRUVONAM Bumper 2013 BR-33rd lottery Result (Drawn on 19-09-2013 )
The following details the prize structure, details and rules regarding thiruvonam bumper 2013 br-33 lottery
Thiruvonam bumper lottery has a status that it was the largest bumper lottery if we consider prize money, ticket demand etc if consider. This time also its not exception
This time the first prize is Rs 5 CRORES AND 1 KG OF GOLD COINS.
So to participate in the grand lottery onam bumper 2013 draw, please meet a registered kerala lottery agent and buy a Thiruvonam Bumper lottery ticket. And wait till 19-9-2013. May luck bless you
Tickets in SIX SERIES :- TA,TB,TC,TD,TE,TG
TOTAL tickets for sale : 54 LAKH TICKETS
Each ticket costs Rs.200/-ONLY
Sales starting on 02-07-2013 Draw on 19-09-2013
Details of Prize structure
1st prize - 5,00,00,000 + 1 Kg Sovereign (5 crore and 1 Kg Sovereign(gold coins) for one number ) ( Total number of prizes 1)
1st Prize Consolation prize will be Rs 100000 (1 lakh) (5 nos)
2nd Prize - 1,00,00,000 ( Rs 1 Crore).( one prize in each series total 6 Nos)
3rd Prize - 50 Sovereign (for two numbers in each series Total 12 Nos)
4th Prize - 5 Lakh Rupees ( for one number from each series Total 6 Nos).
5th Prize - 1 Lakh Rupees ( for last five digits drawn once ) ( Estimated total prizes 54 if 54 lakhs printed.)
6th Prize - 5000 Rupees ( last Four digits drawn 25 times ) (Estimated total prizes 13500 '')
7th Prize - 2000 Rupees ( last Four digits drawn 25 times ) (Estimated total prizes 13500 '')8th Prize - 1000 Rupees ( last Four digits drawn 25 times ) (Estimated total prizes 13500 '')
9th Prize - 500 Rupees ( last Four digits drawn 100 times ) (Estimated total prizes 54000 '')
Total prize money worth almost twenty eight Crores
The first,second, third and forth prize having full number will be taken from the sold tickets only. if in the draw the number got is from unsold tickets, the number will take once more. and kerala lotteries ensure that the drawn number in case of full number draw is from sold tickets only.
the gold prize will be given as gold coins having purity 999.9 provided by SBI. disbursement of gold coins is through the designated branches of state bank of india in kerala preferred by the winner.
Agents Prize Distribution from Prize money conditions
- For the 1st prize winning ticket supplied agent, Rs.52,90,000/-( twenty lakhs) will be given from the 5 crore prize money. so winner after agents prize eligible for Rs 4 crore 47 lakhs and 10 thousand. and 1 kg of gold.
- for 2nd , 4th ,5th and consolation prizes 10% of prize money is cut and given as agents commission to the agents concerned.
- For example the conslation prize 10% of the total ie 10000 will be given to the agent from the winning amount of 1 lakh, so winner gets 90000Rs.i.e if u won a prize of 1 lakh rupees then the agent from whom you bought the ticket say, mr babu. So babu will get rs 10000(10% of 1 lakh) and you, the winner will get rs 90000.
- For all other prizes (6th,7th,8th and 9th) 10% of the prize will be given for agent from government fund. So winner will get full amount and agent will get 10% of it from government Account
How to claim winning prize ticket.
- Prizes up to and including 1 lakh and excluding gift prizes like gold, car etc can be claimed from any district lottery office.
- Prizes above 1 lakh and the gifts like gold, car etc can be claimed from the Directorate office(Head office) at Trivandrum.
- Prize amount can also be claimed through Nationalised, Scheduled or Co-Operative banks. The prize winning ticket should be surrendered to the bank with all the necessary documents, if necessary. The bank should submit the claim to the Director of State Lotteries
- For the latest rules and for the list of documents to be submitted with your claim, please visit the official link http://lotteries.kerala.gov.
Income tax for kerala lottery winning prize
- For prize money more than Rs. 5000, income tax at prevailing rate will be deducted and credited into the central government account. As of now, an Income tax of 30% will be deducted for all the prize winning claims exceeding Rs. 5000/-
- The tax will be deducted from the prize amount, In case of gift no tax will be deducted from the gift and the tax amount will be paid by the department.
- For example if you won 1lakh rupees, you will get 0nly 7000 and 30000 will be deducted as tax which is 30% of the total prize amount. If agent�s prize also deducting from prize amount you will only get 60000 finally after deducting 10% agents prize. If you won gift say 20 sovereign, you will get ful 20 sovereign, the tax will be paid by the department.
- For the agents prize claims an amount equivalent to 10% of the claim will be deducted as income tax.
- Presently no surcharge or educational cess is deducted as per the Income Tax rules.
** Prize winning tickets above Rs.1 Lakh and upto Rs.20 Lakhs shall be passed for payment by the Deputy Director(Prize) and that above 20 lakhs by the Director
Search This Web Site
Summary Of Lottery Results Available
- AKSHAYA LOTTERY Results(100 Nos)
- BHAGYANIDHI LOTTERY Results(101 Nos)
- VISHU BUMPER- 2012 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- DHANASREE LOTTERY Results(101 Nos)
- KARUNYA LOTTERY Results(101 Nos)
- PRATHEEKSHA LOTTERY Results(100 Nos)
- POURNAMI LOTTERY Results(100 Nos)
- WIN-WIN LOTTERY Results(101 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER 2012 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2012 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2012 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR BUMPER FOR JAWAN 2012-2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- SUMMER BUMPER 2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- VISHU BUMPER 2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER 2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2013 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR BUMPER 2013-2014 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)