KERALA LOTTERY Vishu BUMPER 2014 BR-37th ( Draw on 16th MAY 2014), PRIZE STRUCTURE AND RULES
(Vide Order No.S1/1423/14/DSL Dated :01/04/2014)
Prize highlights of Vishu Bumper 2014 (1st prize Rs : 5 CRORE, 2ND 50 lakhs each for 1 ticket, 3RD 2 number of 5 LAKH RUPEES for each series total 10 nos)
The prize structure and rules for VISHU Bumper is out already and the ticket sales is started from 15th March 2014 (15-3-2014) and the draw will be conducted on 16-05-2014 that is May 16th 2014 Friday at 2.30 pm.
As of now Let us discuss the main important structural details and rules regarding Vishu bumper 2014
Ticket sales of Vishu bumper 2014(BR-37th) has been started on 15th March 2014 (15-3-2014) (the day Summer bumper draw was made) and its Draw will be conducted on 16th May 2014 Friday at 2.30 pm and result will be published the same day at 4.00pm.
TICKETS IN FIVE SERIES (VB,IB,SB,HB,UB)
- The price of each ticket is Rs 200/-
- Total tickets printing for sale : 40 lakh tickets which is increased from 30 lakhs in the previous bumper due to high demand.
- date of draw : 16-05-2014 (16th May 2014)
The ticket will be printed in 5 Series in total up to 40 lakhs tickets will be printed on need basis time to time till the draw date
Details of Prizes
- 1st Prize Rs 5 crore (5 കോടി രൂപ ) 1 Nos (ഒരാള്ക്ക്)
- Conslation prize (rs 1 lakh each for all having same first prize number but different series ( 4 nos))
- 2nd Prize Rs 50 lakhs 1 Nos (ഒരാള്ക്ക്)
- 3rd Prize 5 lakh rupees (two prize from each series. total 10 prizes) No of prizes (10 nos).
- 4th Prize 1 lakh rupees (for the last 5 digits taken once) No of prizes (up to 40 nos).
- 5th Prize Rs 10000/- (for last four digits drawn 5 times). No of prizes = 2000 if 40 lakh tickets sold.
- 6th Prize Rs 5000/- (for last four digits drawn 25 times). No of prizes = 10000 if 40 lakh tickets sold.
- 7th prize Rs 2000/- (for last four digits drawn 32 times). No of prizes=12800 if 40 lakhs sold.
- 8th prize Rs 1000/- ( for last four digits drawn 32 times) No of prizes=12800 if 40 lakh tickets printed.
- 9th Prize Rs 500/- (for last for digits drawn 50 times) No of prizes=20000 if 40 lakh ticket printed.
Comparison of vishu bumper 2014 prize structure with older summer bumper lottery of 2014
|Vishu bumper 2014||Summer bumper 2014(previous)|
|1, total number of prizes||
57656 (if 40 lakh sold)
|58055 (if 40 lakh sold)|
|2, Total prize amount||18,28,00,000.00 (if 40 lakh sold)||18,79,00,000.00 (if 40 lakh sold)|
|2, 2nd prize||50 lakhs for 1 person,||10 lakhs for 5 tickets.|
|3, 3rd prize||5 lakhs for 10 person.(10 nos)||5 lakhs for 5 persons.(5 nos)|
|4, Total ticket to print||40 lakhs||40 lakhs|
|5, 5th prize rs 5000||25 times 4 digit||30 times 4 digit|
|5, ticket cost||200 rs||200 rs|
|prize structure links||same page||Summer Bumper 2013 BR-36th Lottery prize structure and rules|
According to me even if the number of prizes is more in the previous bumper, the structure of vishu bumper is better since in actual case the 40 lakhs selling is probably not happen.
- for 5th,6th,7th,8th and 9th prizes, 10% of the prize amount will be paid to the agent who sold the prize ticket to the winner from the governement fund. which means the prize winner will get full amount as prize and the 10% will be given by the department.
- 1st prize to 4th prize including the conslation prize 1 lakhs, agent will get 10% of the prize amount as agents commission from the prize money. so for illustration say Mr BABU wins the 1st prize of 5 crore for the ticket he bought from a lottery agent named Anil, then 10% of the 5 crore ie 50 lakh rupee will be deducted from the 5 crore and it will be given to the agent Anil, so winner Babu only get 4 crore and 50 lakh as prize. and anil get 50 lakhs as agent's prize.
How to claim winning prize ticket.
- Prize winning tickets should be surrendered within 30 days from the data of draw
- Prizes up to and including 1 lakh and excluding gift prizes like gold, car etc can be claimed from any district lottery office.
- Prizes above 1 lakh and the gifts like gold, car etc can be claimed from the Directorate office(Head office) at Trivandrum.
- So in case of this bumper lottery from 1st prize to 4th prize tickets should be surrendered to the Directorate of state lotteries either by person or though Nationalised, Scheduled or Co-Operative banks. The prize winning ticket should be surrendered to the bank with all the necessary documents, if necessary. The bank should submit the claim to the Director of State Lotteries
- Agents are allowed but not forced to collect the genuine prize tickets from winner upto 5000. so genuine prizes up to 5000 you can submit to the agent if he is willing and collect the money and may not need to come to office.
- For the latest rules and for the list of documents to be submitted with your claim, please visit the official link http://lotteries.kerala.gov.in/index.php/prize
Income tax for kerala lottery winning prize
- For prize money more than Rs. 5000, income tax at prevailing rate will be deducted and credited into the central government account. As of now, an Income tax of 30% will be deducted for all the prize winning claims exceeding Rs. 5000/-
- The tax will be deducted from the prize amount, In case of gift no tax will be deducted from the gift and the tax amount will be paid by the department.
- For example if you won 1lakh rupees, you will get 0nly 7000 and 30000 will be deducted as tax which is 30% of the total prize amount. If agent’s prize also deducting from prize amount you will only get 60000 finally after deducting 10% agents prize. If you won gift say 20 sovereign, you will get ful 20 sovereign, the tax will be paid by the department.
- For the agents prize claims an amount equivalent to 10% of the claim will be deducted as income tax.
- Presently no surcharge or educational cess is deducted as per the Income Tax rules.
** Prize winning tickets above Rs.1 Lakh and upto Rs.20 Lakhs shall be passed for payment by the Deputy Director(Prize) and that above 20 lakhs by the Director.
Importance of Barcode and secret code in the kerala lottery ticket.
- In your ticket there will be two barcodes one for the 'ticket number' and the other the 'secret code'. you should not tamper both of these barcodes since these are essential for eazily checking the genuinity of the kerala lottery ticket.For each ticket there is one and only secret code. so once you know that your ticket won a prize you should never reveal the secret code.
- Also if you tamper these barcodes the computer will not read the barcodes and cannot check the genuinity this may lead to invaldating of your claim itself. so keep the ticket safe till the result announced and if prize won, till the ticket is submitted for prize claim.
- For more details regarding the lottery ticket structure and importance please visit structure of a kerala lottery ticket
Search This Web Site
Prize Structure of Bumper Lotteries & General Rules and lottery ticket structure
Highlight : Monsoon bumper 2015 BR-44th Prize Structure & RulesNEWMonsoon Bumper 2015 BR-44th, Prize Structure and rules
NEWMonsoon Bumper 2014 Prize Structure and rules
NEWCompare Kerala Lottery Prize Structures.
Vishu Bumper 2013 BR-37th Lottery prize structure and rules
Prize Structure of Latest Kerala State Weekly Lotteries Based on the last Draw
- KARUNYA PLUS (all thursday)
- AKSHAYA (all wednedays)
- STHREE SHAKTHI
- WIN-WIN (all mondays)
- POURNAMI (all sundays)
- KARUNYA (all saturdays)
- NIRMAL BI WEEKLY (Nirmal Bi weekly lottery is drawing every 1st and 3rd friday of every month. Currently nirmal bi weekly lottery is having 1st prize of 3 crores and second prize of 10 lakhs.)
Summary Of Lottery Results Available
- AKSHAYA LOTTERY Results(262 Nos)
- KARUNYA LOTTERY Results(260 Nos)
- WIN-WIN LOTTERY Results(260 Nos)
- BHAGYANIDHI LOTTERY Results(258 Nos)
- POURNAMI LOTTERY Results(257 Nos)
- DHANASREE LOTTERY Results(212 Nos)
- KARUNYA PLUS LOTTERY Results(157 Nos)
- STHREE SHAKTHI LOTTERY Results(51 Nos)
- NIRMAL BI WEEKLY LOTTERY Results(10 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- SUMMER BUMPER 2017 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- VISHU BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR BUMPER 2016-2017 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- SUMMER BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR BUMPER 2015-2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)