Kerala Lottery Ticket Structure
kerala lottery ticket on the front side (the ticket shown is of the vishu bumper lottery 2013)
this is known as either lottery number or draw number. this consists of a two character short alphabetic code for identifying the lottery name and a number for showing the number of draw ie BR-31 shows that it is a 31st draw of the bumper lottery series., RN-70 means 70 th draw of the pournami lottery.
Ticket Number & barcode
The ticket number and barcode is printed in the bottom right side of each ticket as in figure. The ticket number normally includes a 2 character preceding alphabetical code known as series code and a six digit numeric number. For normal lotteries there will be five series. Now to increase the stock for some of the bumper lotteries, lottery ticket in six series are available. Do not tamper the barcode near the ticket, since the barcode is used to read while checking the ticket for genuinity through the software while giving prize payment.
Counter foil number
as you can see in the figure,the counterfoil number is tore in the middle and the balance part is in the counterfoil which is kept at the district office from there, the ticket is sold to the agent. this will be used for verification with counterfoil match at the time of prize payment in case of higher prizes.
Secret Code & bar code
each ticket number has the corresponding secret code. this is used for verification while prize payment. the thing is that the secret code only knows to the person who bought the ticket. so forging a ticket and duplication of winning ticket can be easily found using bar code reader and matching the secret code and ticket bar code.
The back side of the lottery ticket.
Counter foil seal
the use of counter foil seal is as the same as the counterfoil number explained above. as you can see it is printed seal and not manual seal.
the seal of the agents is a must and you should check it after buying the ticket. if there is no agents seal which contains agent name and a valid agency code,if not ,there will be problem in getting prize money from the district office. so please check when buying the ticket.
Terms and conditions.
terms and conditions is printed on the back side of the ticket.
Search This Web Site
Summary Of Lottery Results Available
- AKSHAYA LOTTERY Results(247 Nos)
- WIN-WIN LOTTERY Results(246 Nos)
- KARUNYA LOTTERY Results(246 Nos)
- BHAGYANIDHI LOTTERY Results(245 Nos)
- POURNAMI LOTTERY Results(243 Nos)
- DHANASREE LOTTERY Results(212 Nos)
- KARUNYA PLUS LOTTERY Results(143 Nos)
- STHREE SHAKTHI LOTTERY Results(37 Nos)
- NIRMAL BI WEEKLY LOTTERY Results(5 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- VISHU BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- SUMMER BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR BUMPER 2015-2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
Prize Structure of Bumper Lotteries & General Rules and lottery ticket structure
Highlight : Monsoon bumper 2015 BR-44th Prize Structure & RulesNEWMonsoon Bumper 2015 BR-44th, Prize Structure and rules
NEWMonsoon Bumper 2014 Prize Structure and rules
NEWCompare Kerala Lottery Prize Structures.
Vishu Bumper 2013 BR-37th Lottery prize structure and rules
Prize Structure of Latest Kerala State Weekly Lotteries Based on the last Draw
- STHREE SHAKTHI
- WIN-WIN (all mondays)
- POURNAMI (all sundays)
- KARUNYA (all saturdays)
- BHAGYANIDHI (all fridays)
- KARUNYA PLUS (all thursday)
- AKSHAYA (all wednedays)