Highlight : Summer Bumper 2016 BR 48thNEW Summer Bumper 2016 Result
Are you looking for Summer bumper 2014 - check this link :-NEW'.'Summer Bumper 2013 BR-36th Lottery prize structure and rules;
Summer Bumper Lottery 2013. Details of prize Structure & Rules
Now it is the turn for the summer and yes, so as usual its the turn of the SUMMER BUMPER LOTTERY 2013 which will be held on 06.03.2013 ie 6th march 2013. The tickets are available for sales from 4th january 2013 onwards. so contact a lottery agent and buy a summer bumper lottery ticket for rupees 100 to join the domain of possible winners for the 2 crore first prize SUMMER BUMPER LOTTERY 2013 on the eve of 6th March 2013. BEST of LUCK.
The below describes the details of the prizes and rules regarding the summer bumper 2013 lottery Draw
(Vide Order No.S1/14965/12/DSL Dated :22.11 .2012)
THE MOST AWAITED SUMMER BUMPER 2013 BR-30 RESULT ANNOUNCED
TICKETS IN FIVE SERIES (SA,SB,SC,SD,SE).
- The price of each ticket is Rs 100/-
( ടിക്കറ്റ് വില 100 രൂപ )
Ticket sales will start on 04th JANUARY 2013 and Draw will be conducted on 6TH MARCH 2013.
( ടിക്കറ്റ് വില്പന 2013 ജനുവരി നാലാം തീയതി ആരംഭിച്ചു 2013 മാര്ച്ച് ആറാം തീയതി നറുക്കെടുക്കുന്നു.)
- The ticket will be printed in 5 Series in total up to 35 lakhs tickets will be printed on need basis time to time till the draw date
- 1st Prize Rs 2 crore (2 കോടി )1 Nos (ഒരാള്ക്ക്)
- Conslation prize (rs 1 lakh each for all having same first prize number but different series ( 4 nos))
- 2nd Prize 25 SOVEREIGN ( 25 പവന് തങ്കം) 10 nos.. (2 numbers taken from each series) (10 പേര്ക്ക്)
- 3rd Prize 1 lakh (one from each series) No of prizes (Up to 5).
- 4th Prize Rs 10000/- (for last four digits drawn 5 times); No of prizes up to (1750 if 35 lakhs ticket printed and sold).
- 5th Prize Rs 5000/- (for last four digits drawn 10 times). No of prizes up to (3500 if 35 lakhs ticket printed and sold).
- 6th Prize Rs 2000/- (for last four digits drawn 10 times). No of prizes = 3500 if 35 lakhs ticket printed and sold
- 7th prize Rs 1000/- (for last four digits drawn 20 times). No of prizes=7000 if 35 lakhs ticket printed and sold
- 8th prize Rs 500/- ( for last four digits drawn 30 times) No of prizes=10500 if 35 lakhs ticket printed and sold
- 9th Prize Rs 100/- (for last for digits drawn 50 times) No of prizes=17500 if 35 lakh ticket printed and sold
The first,second and third prize having full number will be taken from the sold tickets only. if in the draw the number got is from unsold tickets, the number will take once more. and kerala lotteries ensure that the drawn number in case of full number draw is from sold tickets only.
the gold prize will be given as gold coins having purity 999.9 provided by SBI. disbursement of gold coins is through the designated branches of state bank of india in kerala preferred by the winner.
- For the 1st prize winning ticket supplied agent, Rs: 2000000( twenty lakhs ) will be given from the 2 crore prize money.
- For the 2nd prize, ie 25 soverign Rs135000/ will be given from government fund, ie winner will get full 25 soverign,agents prize will pay by the department.
- For the conslation prize and for the 3rd prize, 10% of the total ie 10000 will be given to the agent from the winning amount of 1 lakh, so winner gets 90000Rs.i.e if u won a prize of 1 lakh rupees then the agent from whom you bought the ticket say, mr babu. So babu will get rs 10000(10% of 1 lakh) and you, the winner will get rs 90000.
- For all other prizes (4th,5th,6th,7th,8th and 9th) 10% of the prize will be given for agent from government fund. So winner will get full amount and agent will get 10% of it from government fund.
How to claim winning prize ticket.
- Prizes up to and including 1 lakh and excluding gift prizes like gold, car etc can be claimed from any district lottery office.
- Prizes above 1 lakh and the gifts like gold, car etc can be claimed from the Directorate office(Head office) at Trivandrum.
- Prize amount can also be claimed through Nationalised, Scheduled or Co-Operative banks. The prize winning ticket should be surrendered to the bank with all the necessary documents, if necessary. The bank should submit the claim to the Director of State Lotteries
- For the latest rules and for the list of documents to be submitted with your claim, please visit the official link http://lotteries.kerala.gov.in/index.php/prize
Income tax for kerala lottery winning prize
- For prize money more than Rs. 5000, income tax at prevailing rate will be deducted and credited into the central government account. As of now, an Income tax of 30% will be deducted for all the prize winning claims exceeding Rs. 5000/-
- The tax will be deducted from the prize amount, In case of gift no tax will be deducted from the gift and the tax amount will be paid by the department.
- For example if you won 1lakh rupees, you will get 0nly 7000 and 30000 will be deducted as tax which is 30% of the total prize amount. If agent’s prize also deducting from prize amount you will only get 60000 finally after deducting 10% agents prize. If you won gift say 20 sovereign, you will get ful 20 sovereign, the tax will be paid by the department.
- For the agents prize claims an amount equivalent to 10% of the claim will be deducted as income tax.
- Presently no surcharge or educational cess is deducted as per the Income Tax rules.
** Prize winning tickets above Rs.1 Lakh and upto Rs.20 Lakhs shall be passed for payment by the Deputy Director(Prize) and that above 20 lakhs by the Director.
Importance of Barcode and secret code in the kerala lottery ticket.
- In your ticket there will be two barcodes one for the 'ticket number' and the other the 'secret code'. you should not tamper both of these barcodes since these are essential for eazily checking the genuinity of the kerala lottery ticket.For each ticket there is one and only secret code. so once you know that your ticket won a prize you should never reveal the secret code.
- Also if you tamper these barcodes the computer will not read the barcodes and cannot check the genuinity this may lead to invaldating of your claim itself. so keep the ticket safe till the result announced and if prize won, till the ticket is submitted for prize claim.
Search This Web Site
Summary Of Lottery Results Available
- AKSHAYA LOTTERY Results(253 Nos)
- WIN-WIN LOTTERY Results(251 Nos)
- KARUNYA LOTTERY Results(251 Nos)
- BHAGYANIDHI LOTTERY Results(250 Nos)
- POURNAMI LOTTERY Results(248 Nos)
- DHANASREE LOTTERY Results(212 Nos)
- KARUNYA PLUS LOTTERY Results(147 Nos)
- STHREE SHAKTHI LOTTERY Results(42 Nos)
- NIRMAL BI WEEKLY LOTTERY Results(7 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- VISHU BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR BUMPER 2016-2017 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- SUMMER BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR BUMPER 2015-2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- THIRUVONAM BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- POOJA BUMPER 2015 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)
- MONSOON BUMPER 2016 LOTTERY Results(1 Nos)